Best Tour Operator In Udaipur
Taxi Tour Packages
Temple & Lake City Tour
- 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Places covered:
- Ahmedabad - Ambaji - Mount Abu - Kumbhalgarh Fort - Nathdwara - Udaipur
- Day 1- Ahmedabad – Mount Abu
- Pick up from Ahmedabad train station or airport in the morning and drive to Mount Abu on the way visit Ambaji Temple. Over night stay at hotel Mount Abu.
Ambaji Temple : -This is the principal shrine of a goddess who has been worshiped since the pre-Vedic period. She is often referred to as Arasuri Amba, named for the location of the temple in the Arasur hills, near the source of the Saraswati river at the south-western end of the Aravali mountain range. The red flag above the small temple dances welcoming in the wind. Made of white marble with gold cones, the temple was originally built by Nagar Brahmins. There is a main entrance in the front and only a small side-door, because it is believed that Mataji (another name for Ambaji) has forbidden the addition of any other door. The temple is surrounded by an open square called chachar chowk where ceremonial sacrifices called havens are performed.
Ambaji temple is open all days of the week, 7:15-11:30am, 12-4:15pm, 6:30-9.00 pm.
- Day 2 -Mount Abu
- The Raj period approached it as a relaxation place to rewind along with the royalties and semi royalties. The place sways in an interesting contrast of British style bungalows, the holiday lodges of the royals (Thikhana) along with the presence of the various communities of the tribal located amidst the thick lush of the forest on the hills surrounding the region.
Sight seen points : -Gaumukh Temple, Dilwara Jain Temple, Adhar Devi Temple, Sunset Point, Honeymoon Point, Gardens and Parks and Museum and Art Gallery.
Excursions : - Trevor’s Tank, Achalgarh and Guru Shikhar. Over night stay at Hotel Mount Abu
- Day 3 - Mount Abu - Kumbhalgarh Fort
- In morning 8.30 am drive to Kumbhalgarh Fort on the way visit Ranakpur Temple. Over night stay at hotel in Kumbhalgarh.
Ranakpur Temple :-The beautiful 15th century sculpted Jain temples of Ranakpur. The intricately carved white marble temple of Adinath is perhaps the most well preserved and impressive examples of Western Indian Temple architecture. The temple dedicated to the Sun God is famed for its erotic sculpture
Kumbhalgarh Fort : -Located 64 km's north of Udaipur in the wilderness, Kumbhalgarh is the second most important citadel after Chittorgarh in the Mewar region. Cradled in the Aravali Ranges the fort was built in the 15th century by Rana Kumbha. Because of its inaccessibility and hostile topography the fort had remained un-conquered. It also served the rulers of Mewar as a refuge in times of strife.
- Day 4 - Kumbhalgarh -Udaipur
- In morning after breakfast drive to Udaipur on the way visit Haldighati, Nathdwara and Eklingji. Over night stay at hotel Udaipur.
Haldighati : -The extensive terra firma, towards the south west of Nathdwara, this historical site witnessed the great legendry battle fought between Maharana Pratap and the Mughal Emperor -Akbar in 1576 AD.
Nathdwara : - This great Vaishnavite shrine was built in the 17th century on spot exactly defined by the Lord himself. The legends have it that the image of the Lord Krishna was being transferred to safer place from Vrindaban to protect it from the destructive wrath of the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb.
Eklingji : - It houses 108 temples chiseled out of sandstone and marble, this temple of Eklingji was built in 734 AD. Enclosed by high walls, it is devoted to Eklingji (A form of Shiva Deity adored under the epithet of Eklinga).
- Day 5 - Udaipur
- In morning 08.30 am breakfast at Hotel. Visit Vintage Car Collection, City Palace, Jagadish Temple ( On the way miniature painting place) Lunch at Restaurant on Pichola lake.
After lunch tour of Fateh Sagar, Moti Magari ( The Pratap memorial ) and Sahelion ki bari and Evening visit Shilpgram and Sajjan Garh for sunset night stay in hotel.
- Day 6
- In the morning dropping off to Train station or airport and tour ends.