Best Tour Operator In Udaipur
Taxi Tour Packages
Taj Mahal & Historical Rajasthan
- 13 Nights / 14 Days
- Places covered:
- Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Mandawa – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur - Udaipur
- Red fort will de closed to the public between august 1 – 15 august Taj mahal will be closed to the public every friday.
- Day 1- Delhi
- Welcome at Delhi international airport and transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 2 - Delhi
- After breakfast, embark on a guided sightseeing of Delhi for the entire day including Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat and a rickshaw ride in the streets of the old and busy markets of Chandani Chowk in Old Delhi and India Gate, Lotus Temple, Birla Mandir, Qutub Minar, Rashtrapati Bhavan and the Mughal Gardens in New Delhi. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 3 - Delhi - Agra
- Early morning pick up from hotel & transfer to railway station to board the super fast air conditioned train to Agra. Breakfast in the train. Arrive Agra and transfer to hotel.
In Agra, your local guide who will take you to visit the famous and majestic Red Fort followed by the romantic Taj Mahal at sunset. The remainder of the evening is free for your own personal exploration. Overnight: Agra
- Day 4 - Agra - Jaipur
- After breakfast, drive to Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri en route, the well-planned city founded by Emperor Akbar and was the seat of his rule for about fifteen years. Buland Darwaza, Jodha Bai Palace and Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti are the highlights here. After checking in at the hotel in Jaipur, go on an excursion to Amber Fort and enjoy the royal elephant safari here. The chief attractions of this fort are 17th century Shish Mahal, Diwan-e-Aam and Maharaja Man Singh's Palace, the king reputed to have twelve queens! Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 5 - Jaipur
- After freshening up, you will enjoy the royal ride to Amber Fort on an elephant. The other highlights of the day's visit are Hall of Victory and Jalmahal, the beautiful palace with mirror work situated amidst the Man Sagar lake.
After the lunch visit The City Palace, still used as residence of royal family in part, and its museum with a rich collection of paintings, artifacts and royal dresses; Jantar Mantar; Hawa Mahal and the bazaars of Jaipur.
You can enjoy the evening at your leisure and rest or go for shopping. Savor traditional Rajasthani cuisine that includes Dal Bati, Churma and Bajare Ki roti served in typical Rajasthani style and buy handicrafts and tie and dye apparels as souvenirs. Over night stay at hotel.
- Day 6 - Jaipur - Mandawa
- In the morning, drive to Mandawa, an interesting village in the Shekhawati region. Check in at the hotel and visit the famous 18th and 19th century Havelis, famous for their beautiful frescoes and paintings. Overnight stay at hotel
- Day 7 - Mandawa - Bikaner
- After breakfast drive to Agra en root visiting Fatehpur Sikri-The deserted, red Sandstone City, Emperor Akbar built that as his capital and palace in the late 16th century is an exhilarating experience. It a veritable fairytale city and its "ruins" are in pristine condition ... it's not hard to imagine what the court life must have been like in the days of its grandeur. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. Continue drive to Agra and transfer to hotel.
- Day 8 - Bikaner - Jaisalmer
- In the morning, drive to Bikaner that will take about 4 hours. The sightseeing tour of Bikaner has Junagarh Fort, with 986mt. long wall with 37 bastions and 2 gateways and the 16th century Bhand Sagar Jain Temple with its beautiful carvings and pictures of Jain Tirthankars as its highlights. Taste the famous sweets and snacks of Bikaner. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 9 - Jaisalmer
- Go on a guided sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer. The highlights of the tour are the Jain temples and the museum displaying the robes and artifacts belonging to the royal family inside the Sonar Quila, the beautifully carved Patwon ki haveli, Gadisar Lake, the mesmerizing views of Sam sand dunes at sunset and overnight stay at the tented accommodation in camps.
- Day 10 – Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
- Leave for Jodhpur after breakfast and enjoy the views of the real desert life such as rural Rajasthani women in their colorful long skirts and long skirts and number of pots balanced on their head and men in colorful turbans tied in different ways to represent their caste and community. In Jodhpur, visit the Mandore gardens and Umaid Bhawan Palace, which is still serving as the private residence of the royal family of Jodhpur. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 11 – Jodhpur - Ranakpur
- After the breakfast Mehrangarh fort and driver for Ranakpur. Ranakpur Temple has a beautiful marble Jain temple complex that you visit in the morning. The main shrine is dedicated to Adinath and has 1444 columns. The other temples in the premises include the famous Sun Temple. Later, drive to Udaipur and see the local methods of farming and irrigation on the way. Over night stay in hotel.
- Day 12 – Ranakpur - Udaipur
- After breakfast drive for Udaipur on the way visit Kumbhalgarh. The kumbhalgarh Fort was built in 15th century A.D. by Maharana Kumbha (1419-63 A.D.) and is the principal fortification after Chittorgarh, lying 90 km north-west of Udaipur. The massive fort, encompassed by a 36 km long wall, has seven majestic gates and seven ramparts, one within the other. Rounded bastions and soaring watch towers strengthen the crenellated walls of the fort making it an impregnable structure. After noon check in hotel.
4.00 pm boat ride at Pichola Lake, visit Bagore-ki-Haveli ( Every evening 7.00 pm to 08.00 pm Cultural Programmer is organized especially for tourist ) dinner at lake side restaurant on Pichola lake.
- Day 13 – Udaipur
- 08:30 breakfast at Hotel. Visit Vintage Car Collection, City Palace, Jagadish Temple (on the way Brahma Arts for miniature paintings ) Lunch at Natraj dining hall ( Fresh Rajastani Thali ). After the rest in hotel. 03.00pm
Fateh Sagar Lake, Moti Magari ( The Pratap memorial ), Sahelion ki bari (on the way visit Royal Art & Gem Arts Emporium ) and Sajjangarh for sunset night stay at hotel.
- Day 14 – Udaipur - Delhi
- In Morning or After noon you leave Udaipur to the Capital City India by flight, New Delhi. Late in the evening transfer to the Airport for your onward journey.