Best Tour Operator In Udaipur
Taxi Tour Packages
Taj & Tiger - Car Rental in Udaipur
- 8 Nights / 9 Days
- Places covered:
- Agra - Ranthambore – Jaipur – Delhi
- Red fort will de closed to the public between august 1 – 15 august Ranthambhore park remains closed from July 01 – sep 30 Taj mahal will be closed to the public every friday.
- Day 1- Delhi
- Welcome to Delhi and transfer to the hotel for your overnight stay.
- Day 2 - Delhi Sightseeing
- A full day of sightseeing, accompanied by an experienced guide, to see the monuments, mosques, temples and markets of the Indian Capital.
- Day 3 - Delhi - Agra
- Leave Delhi after breakfast by road to Agra town. Visit Sikandrabad Tomb upon arrival and finally a visit to probably the most famous monument in the world, the Taj Mahal. Overnight at your hotel.
- Day 4 - Agra - Ranthambore
- In the morning after breakfast drive to Ranthambore. Spend two nights at the hotel.
- Day 5 - Ranthambore
- The national park boasts of one of the leading tiger conservation efforts in the country. You may be lucky enough to spot one during the two safaris into the park today.
- Day 6 - Ranthambore - Jaipur
- A further game drive has been arranged this morning and in the afternoon you leave and drive to Jaipur, the Pink City where two nights will be spent in the hotel of your choice.
- Day 7 - Jaipur
- After breakfast we include a short orientation tour of Jaipur before continuing out to Amber Town’s great fort.
- Day 8 - Jaipur - Delhi
- After breakfast you leave the Pink City and drive to the Capital City India, New Delhi. Late in the evening transfer to the Airport for your onward journey.