Best Tour Operator In Udaipur
Taxi Tour Packages
Royal Tour With Beach
- 9 Nights / 10 Days
- Places covered:
- Delhi - Agra – Jaipur – Udaipur - Goa
- Red fort will de closed to the public between august 1 – 15 august Taj mahal will be closed to the public every friday.
- Day 1- Delhi
- Welcome to Delhi and transfer to the hotel for your over night stay.
- Day 2 - Delhi
- In the morning, you will be met at your hotel. Your first stop is Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana, the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, India's first Prime Minister. Continue to Jama Masjid (the biggest Mosque in India), the Red Fort and visit Chandani Chowk, an old and busy market.
After lunch (at your own expense), you will visit new Delhi. Here you will see such sights as the impressive Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tome, India Gate (War Memorial Arch) and Lakshminarayan Temple, a modern Hindu Temple. You will also drive past the President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat buildings and Connaught Place shopping center. You will be returned to your hotel at completion of the tour.
- Day 3 - Delhi - Agra
- Morning departure from your hotel in Delhi. Traveling in the comfort your own air-conditioned vehicle, accompanied by a driver, the journey to Agra will take approximately 4-5 hours. Upon arrival in Agra, check in at your hotel. In Agra, your local guide who will take you to visit the famous and majestic Red Fort followed by the romantic Taj Mahal at sunset. The remainder of the evening is free for your own personal exploration. Overnight: Agra
- Day 4 - Agra - Jaipur
- After breakfast, travel by road to Fatehpur Sikri, located approximately 40 kilometers from Agra. Fatehpur Sikri was the capital of the Mughal empire between 1571 and 1585 during the reign of Akbar. Continue to the 'pink city' of Jaipur. The rest of your day is free for your own exploration of Jaipur's action packed streets and magnificent palaces. Jaipur is a shoppers paradise. There is an amazing range of crafts available and Jaipur is also famous for it's precious and semi-precious stones. Overnight: Jaipur
- Day 5 - Jaipur
- After breakfast, visit Amber Fort located 12 kilometers from Jaipur. The magnificent Amber Fort is a fine blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Return to Jaipur and visit the City Palace, situated in the heart of Jaipur's old city. The palace is a blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture, it houses a Seven storied Chandra Mahal in the center. Also visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Jaipur's most distinctive landmark. Built in 1799, this is an amazing example of Rajput architecture. Overnight: Jaipur
- Day 6 - Jaipur - Udaipur
- Pick up from airport in the morning or after noon check in the hotel, After fresh. Tour of Fateh Sagar, Moti Magari ( The Pratap memorial ) and Sahelion ki bari Lunch at restaurant on Pichola lake and Evening visit Shilpgram and Sajjan Garh for sunset night stay in hotel.
- Day 7 - Around Udaipur
- 08:30 breakfast at Hotel. Visit Vintage Car Collection, City Palace, Jagadish Temple ( On the way visit miniature paintings place) Lunch at hotel. After the rest in hotel. 04.00pm Driver for Nagda & Eklingji Temples (25 km out of Udaipur)
After this tour visit Bagore-ki-Haveli ( Every evening 7.00 pm to 08.00 pm Cultural Programmer is organized especially for tourist ) dinner at hotel.
- Day 8 - Udaipur - Goa
- Early morning transfer hotel to Udaipur airport by connecting flight arrival in Goa. Pick up from airport and transfer to Hotel by car. Rest of the day free to enjoy on the beach. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 9 - Goa
- After breakfast depart for sightseeing of Old Goa and Panjim visit: Basilica of Bom Jesus, Church of Francis of Assisi, Chapel of St. Catherine, The Church of St. Cajetan, St. Augustine Tower and Convent of St. Monica. Return to hotel for lunch. After lunch free to enjoy on the beach. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 10 – Goa
- In the morning dropping off to Train station or airport and tour ends