Best Tour Operator In Udaipur
Taxi Tour Packages
Golden Rajasthan Tour - Udaipur Taxi Service
- 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Places covered:
- Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer – Pushkar - Jaipur
- Day 1 - Udaipur
- Pick up from the train station or airport in the morning check in the hotel, After breakfast Tour of Fateh Sagar, Moti Magari ( The Pratap memorial ) and Sahelion ki bari, Lunch at restaurant on Pichola lake and Evening visit Shilpgram and Sajjan Garh for sunset night stay in hotel.
- Day 2 - Around Udaipur
- 08:30 breakfast at Hotel. Visit Vintage Car Collection, City Palace, Jagadish Temple ( On the way Brahma Arts for miniature paintings ) Lunch at hotel. After the rest in hotel. 04.00pm Driver for Nagda & Eklingji Temples (25 km out of Udaipur)
After this tour visit Bagore-ki-Haveli ( Every evening 7.00 pm to 08.00 pm Cultural Programmer is organized especially for tourist ) dinner at hotel.
- Day 3 - Udaipur - Jodhpur
- After the breakfast, departure by the road towards Ranakpur, located at 95 km of udaipur. Ranakpur is known for its Jain's temples. You will visit the temple of Adinath and will be allured by the beauty and the complexity of its architecture. Please note that short clothing is interdict in the temple; it is necessary to have the knees and the covered shoulders. The objects out of leather are prohibited in the temple. A beautiful place to lunch would be Maharani Bagh, which is has 5 minutes of the Temple of Ranakpur. After the visit of the temples.
Later drive for Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and check-in at hotel. Later city sightseeing of Jodhpur. Jodhpur stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha. The home of the Rathore rulers - the princely state of Rajasthan. A high 10 km's long stone wall protects the well fortified city. Within, stands an imposing fort on a low range of sandstone hills, about 125 mt's. above the surrounding plains. Overnight at hotel
- Day 4 - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
- After the breakfast Mehrangarh fort and drive to Jaisalmer in the morning that will take about six hours. Spend the evening at leisure or go for shopping in the city market. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
- Day 5 - Jaisalmer - Pushkar
- Go on a guided sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer. The highlights of the tour are the Jain temples and the museum displaying the robes and artifacts belonging to the royal family inside the Sonar Quila, the beautifully carved Patwon ki haveli, Gadisar Lake, the mesmerizing views of Sam sand dunes at sunset and overnight stay at the tented accommodation in camps.
- Day 6 - Pushkar To Jaipur
- After breakfast drive to Jaipur. Later sight seeing tour of Jaipur covering
City Palace :- A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
Jantar Mantar :- This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
Hawa Mahal : - The ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trellis work and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Night stay in Jaipur.
- Day 7 - Jaipur
- After a relaxed breakfast proceed for a morning excursion to Amber Fort. Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
Amber Fort Palace : - Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds it's ultimate expression.
Jaigarh Fort :- The Western skyline is dominated by the extensive parkotas (Walls), watch-towers and gateways of Jaigarh.It is one of the few military structures of medieval India preserved almost intact containing palaces, gardens, open and covered reservoirs, a grannary, an armory, a well planned cannon foundry, several temples, a tall tower and a giant mounted cannon the Jai Ban the largest in the Country.
Laxmi Narayan Temple : - Situated in the south of Jaipur, Laxmi Narayan Temple is one of the many such temples built by wealthy Birla family in India, thus it is also known as Birla Mandir. The temple is a great reminder of the secular traditions India has shown over the centuries. The temple has been constructed in white marble and has three domes, each portraying the different approaches to religion. The temple is situated at the foot of Moti Doongri Fort, converted as a small palace by Ram Singh II for his wife Gayatri Devi. Evening enjoy an authentic Rajasthani dinner at "Chokhi Dani Village Resort". Night stay in Jaipur
- Day 8
- In the morning dropping off to Train station or airport and tour ends.