Best Tour Operator In Udaipur
Taxi Tour Packages
Aravali Package Tour
- 5 Nights / 4 Days
- Places covered:
- Udaipur – Kunbhalgarh Fort – Ranakpur Temple – Chittorgarh Fort
- Day 1- Udaipur
- Welcome to Lake City and pick up from the Railway Station or Airport in the morning. Check- In the hotel, After breakfast tour of Fateh Sagar, Moti Magari ( The Pratap Memorial ) and Sahelion ki Bari, Lunch at Restaurant on Pichola lake and Evening visit to Shilpgram and Sajjan Garh for sunset. night stay in hotel.
- Day 2 - Around Udaipur
- 08:30 breakfast at Hotel. Visit Vintage Car Collection, City Palace, Jagadish Temple ( On the way miniature paintings place ) Lunch at hotel. Rest in hotel. 04.00 PM Drive for Nagda & Eklingji temples (25 km's from Udaipur)
- Day 3 - Kumbhalgarh Fort & Ranakpur Temple
- After breakfast Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh drive time 2.30 hrs, Kumbhalgarh to Ranakpur drive time 1.00 hr, Lunch at Ranakpur. Ranakpur to Udaipur drive time – 2.30 hrs
Kumbhalgarh Fort : - The kumbhalgarh Fort was built in 15th century A.D. by Maharana Kumbha (1419-63 A.D.) and is the principal fortification after Chittorgarh, lying 90 km north-west of Udaipur. The massive fort, encompassed by a 36 km long wall, has seven majestic gates and seven ramparts, one within the other. Rounded bastions and soaring watch towers strengthen the crenellated walls of the fort making it an impregnable structure.
Ranakpur Temple :-The beautiful 15th century sculpted Jain temples of Ranakpur. The intricately carved white marble temple of Adinath is perhaps the most well preserved and impressive examples of Western Indian Temple architecture. The temple dedicated to the Sun God is famed for its erotic sculpture. Over night at Udaipur.
- Day 4 - Chittorgarh Fort
- Believed to have been constructed by mori rulers in the 7th century , this fort is located on a 180 meter high hill , covering 700 acres . It is 5 km. long north to south , but only 3/4 km. at its widest , east to west .Tablets and chattris lie between several monumental gates. Over night at Udaipur
- Day 5
- In the morning dropping off to Train station or airport and tour ends.